Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glacé
Good

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glacé Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 1015 in Lipstick

November 24, 2016

Glace is a neutral lip color that is great for everyday wear. The matte creme lip crayons are super creamy and apply smooth and buttery. I find a lot of matte lip products tend to feel drying on the lips or start to feel uncomfortable after a few hours; however, this was not the case with this lip crayon. The lasting power is average with these. I think it is partially related to the creaminess.

August 01, 2016

I redeemed 100 of my Sephora VIB Rouge points for this and it's wonderful! It's a very nice colour, goes on smoothly and easily and stays on very well. I only had to touch it up around the corners once after eating a big meal and drinking several drinks. Very impressed! It's not over drying or irritating at all and I love the slick and simple packaging.

June 16, 2016

I received Bite Beauty's Matte Creme Lip Crayon with resveratrol in the colour Glacé as a Sephora 100 point perk. I wasn't expecting much since I find most matte lip products too drying, but I was pleasantly surprised!

As the name of the product suggests, it is in stick form like a large pencil. It was precise enough that I didn't feel I needed a lip liner which was a nice bonus. It has a creamy application and applied smoothly without accentuating any lines or dryness in my lips. I didn't need to apply a lip balm first like I do with many matte products.

It was exceptionally comfortable to wear and lasted a good amount of time. I noticed on the Sephora page they suggested using a lip primer as a base for longer wear, but I used it without and was satisfied by how long it lasted. It didn't transfer as much as regular lipstick and stays on even though I drink water all day. I like to touch it up once during the day for more vibrance, but when it wears it fades evenly so it doesn't look odd if you choose not to touch up.

Glacé is a lovely dusty mauve. It has depth but isn't so dark that I felt it was inappropriate for daytime. I loved the formula and will definitely be purchasing more colours, although I will probably wait for the semi-annual Sephora sale since I feel $28 is a little pricey and I'd be more comfortable stocking up if I got a discount. Recommend!