Bite Beauty - Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub
Good

Bite Beauty - Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 05, 2016

I recently started taking a new medication which leaves my mouth and lips drier than normal. I was hoping this product would scrub away some of the dead skin on my lips and hydrate them, but this did nothing for me AT ALL. Other than the scent, which I really enjoy, this "scrub" just sat on my lips without any hydrating or exfoliating benefits.

1.5/5

May 20, 2016

Too gentle to really do anything and so over priced! The only positive thing I found was that it smelled really nice. But that wasn't worth the price so I return it and got a lip exfoliator from ELF for $4 that did a much better job and was just as nourishing.

February 10, 2016

I live in a dry climate so dryness in the winter is inevitable. I picked this one up hoping it would help with the chapped/dryness; however, i found this scrub a little too gentle for my needs. This would likely work best with sensitive lips or lips that are irritated. However, if you are in need or something with a bit more exfoliating power, this is not it.

December 08, 2015

During the dry winters, my lips get so dry and chapped that they look awful and feel miserable. No amount of chap stick can stop it from happening.
Finally, I found this product that actually is able to combat the chapping, when double teamed with chap stick.
This scrub is gentle, and you need very, very little of it to do the job. It helps to remove the dead skin and moisturize, and makes your lips ready to receive lip balm and lip colour. It also smells really nice, and is made out of all food-grade materials, so you don't have to be worried about ingesting any of it :)

I highly recommend this product!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags