Bite neutral luminous creme lipstick duo in Fig/Date

Bite neutral luminous creme lipstick duo in Fig/Date Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 1015 in Lipstick

June 22, 2016

These have a great formula and are very creamy. Perfect for those with dry lips because they are very moisturizing. My only issue is that they can become a little too soft and break easily in the packaging. Overall Bite beauty makes great lip products however I would likely try to purchase a regular sized product next time.

January 10, 2016

Not a good value for your money. You are better off buying a full size lipstick. I love BITE formula, but this design is simply flawed. My lipstick broke the first time I tried it. Way too delicate and thin, and very little product.

October 21, 2015

Bite Beauty is known for it's food grade ingredients so you know that you are getting a quality product.

The texture is very creamy and smooth. The pigment is strong. There is a beautiful luminous sheen glow that reflect light in a wonderful way.
These two shades are beautiful nudes for my pigmented lips. Date has a apricot undertone and Fig has a more pink undertone.