Bits & bites

Bits & bites Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 1166 in Snacks

May 31, 2016

These are one of my favorite snacks! Since I LOVE salty food, I just can't stop eating this! I love the combination of pretzels, cheerios, cheese sticks and those shreddies like thing.. It is just pure genius. Even writing this is making me hungry for a bag.

May 31, 2016

I used to be a fan of Bits and Bites in my younger years but I just have outgrown them. They are tasty but I find them too salty for my liking. I still recommend them.

February 04, 2016

I buy these all the time! I love the combination of pretzels, cheese sticks and everything else in them. All the flavours are delicious. They usually go on sale for a good price.

February 04, 2016

One of my favourite snacks! Perfect mix of crunchy salty bits of deliciousness.
    The mix of pretzels, shreddies and cheese bits are a savoury and salty treat.

January 31, 2016

These are the perfect salty snack, the variety of different pieces are very yummy. These are also great for parties, everyone loves these! I like to get them in the mini bags because it stops me from eating more than I should and go for on the go.