Good

BK Super Matte Surface Oil Top Coat Reviews

1 review
Ranked #998 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

November 16, 2012

This top coat has a thinner consistency, I hate dealing with thick and goopy top coats. I was kind of skeptical about the "surface oil" in the name, thinking it would be oily and run all over my nail. However, I was proven wrong. It applies really nicely and has a fairly quick drying time. It only takes a small layer for an amazing matte effect. The drying time is not as quick as my OTD top coat, which I didn't expect it to be, but it dries just as fast, if not faster, as Sally Hansen Mega Shine. I recommend waiting until your polish and/or design is completely dry before applying this, or any top coat for that matter. I did a manicure with this which I wore for a little over three days. I didn't have any chipping or peeling, which made me quite happy! I didn't really test it for longer than that because that's my typical wear time with nail polish, I experiment a lot.

Born Pretty Store also has a coupon code for my readers to receive 10% off, the code is "GAL91"!