Good

Bkr Glass Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

August 31, 2016

Love this bottle! The cap with the handle makes it easy to carry, and the rubber around the glass bottle makes sure it does not break. It also comes in a variety of colors.

May 22, 2015

I fell in love with the chic design of the bkr water bottle the first time I laid eyes on it. It is made of glass with a full silicone sleeve that is available in a number of lovely colours. At $28CAD, I could not justify the splurge. Almost a year later I had earned enough points from Perkville for my local yoga studio, which carried these bottles. I knew immediately that I was going to spend my perks on one! The first thing I noticed was how narrow the mouth of the bottle was. I came to terms with not ever being able to use ice cubes with this bottle, but I felt that sacrifice was worth it for the style. Unfortunately another downside of such a narrow opening is that you need an actual bottle brush to properly clean it. Again, another worthwhile sacrifice for style. The straw that broke the camel's back, however, was the poor design of the lid. There is a hard plastic like ring that is used to carry the bottle, and mine cracked and separated from the lid the day after I purchased! I own a Life Factory glass water bottle which I've had for almost a year and it looks as good as the day I bought it! I know how to take care of these water bottles so I would argue the crack was not from mishandling on my part. When I contacted customer service they agreed to ship me a replacement lid, but I needed to pay for shipping, which would have been almost twice the cost of the lid, and really was I going to invest more money into something with an inherent design flaw? I learned my lesson, function over form for this kind of stuff. It will make a lovely vase for a flower or two! Also they deleted my post to their facebook page. Upon further googling, it appears this cap problem is widespread.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS