Black and Decker 6 Cup Rice Cooker
Good

Black and Decker 6 Cup Rice Cooker Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 105 in Bakeware & Cookware

December 20, 2016

I had never used a rice cooker until moving in with my roommates as one of them had this Black and Decker rice cooker. I had alway just used the old fashioned pot on the stove way, that was a pain in the neck. This rice cooker is fantastic! I plan to get my own very soon. It really does all the work for you and the rice comes up perfectly!

October 11, 2016

This little guy does a big job for Me. I am not very handy when it comes to cooking rice in a pot on the stove. But since I bought this quite a few years back, and it works just like day one. I eat rice 4 days a week

#1 - It is so easy. Add water, add rice. turn on, wait. done.
    #2 - It as a removable, dishwasher-safe, non-stick bowl
    #3 - There is a "warm feature" that keeps rice warm for hours.
    #4 - Includes steamer basket, measuring cup and rice paddle

My rice has never burned, but I have managed to get some stuck like glue on the bottom. Bad measurements on my part I figured out. I also throw brocoli, carrots, red pepper, baby corn in the pot once the rice is cooked if I haven't used the whole 6 cups or rice which I rarely do as it is obviously too much. They steam up quick and I don't like mushy veggies, so just 10 minutes in with the rice and boom whole dinner is done. I think I got a free 2 year warranty, but it is still going !

August 03, 2016

Got one at Canadian Tire for 10$ and for this price, it's a must! User friendly, quick, the warmer mode works well. I've done my best sushi rice with it!

February 10, 2016

My boyfriend ordered this rice cooker from Amazon for $20!
    I love it. It's super easy to prepare different kinds of rice and quinoa.
    It's perfect for us because we like to prep meals for lunches and I had
    to make at least two batches of rice to cover a day of lunches of us.
    Much more convenient!