Good

Black Beauty Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 960 in Books

February 24, 2016

I really got upset at this book when I was younger. Even though this is supposed to be a children's classic, it deals with pretty heavy themes early on, such as death. But the overall story is pretty great, Black Beauty's journey is certainly an amazing one.

February 04, 2016

one of my all time favourite book. if you love stories about animals than this is for you

May 06, 2015

I love any novel to do with animals especially #horses. This is such a great book written by English author #Anna #Sewell. about a beautiful "black horse" that goes through many homes where he is not treated well. To finally find a happy and secure home. This book made me cry because of what the horse went through and also because of the happy ending. Such a wonderful , truly moving and a great book to read your children. A True #classic.

May 04, 2015

A classic and timeless story that everyone should read. I enjoyed it as a child and read it to my children. The bond between humans and animals is magical and a priceless gift. A story that will touch you and give you a deeper appreciation of animals.

April 10, 2015

A classic book and movie. I own both. I've always loved black beauty. Black beauty is a story about a horse and humans that have a story together. Don't really want to spoil it.

What do you think, do you own it?

March 14, 2015

Black Beauty is a great read. This was a classic when I was growing up. Still a great read to pass on to your children.

March 13, 2015

I loved reading Black Beauty. We had to read it when I was in school. It is a timeless classic and I eventually bought the book later. I have read it to my children as they were growing up.

September 13, 2014

Of course, a classic. A wonderful story that anyone, adult or child, who loves animals/horses will treasure forever. A hard copy bound in cloth is a must for any old fashioned, classic children's library. It will always be on my bookshelf and I can't wait to read it to my kids.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!