Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Good

Black & Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 24 in Coffee Makers/Machines

January 19, 2017

I had this coffee maker a few years ago and really liked it. Black and Decker tend to make great products, and this coffee maker is definitely one of them. It worked great and made a great cup of coffee.

January 19, 2017

We purchased our coffee maker years ago on sale. My hubby uses it to make coffee for work the next day. Love that you can program it at night and coffee is ready for you the next morning. It saves so much time! We love ours, it has been good to us. Easy to program!

December 28, 2016

I love Black & Decker for kitchen appliances and this one does not disappoint! It is attractive (important, since it sits on your kitchen counter!) and I love the time display. I love using it on the automatic setting - just program whatever time you want it to brew your coffee and you're set for the morning! The 12 cup capacity makes it perfect for groups, but the ability to brew as few as 4 cups (though I sometimes make less in it just fine) makes it functional for everyday use as well. This coffee pot brews a good cup of coffee every time, and lasts and lasts and lasts. I have had mine for about four years now and it still works as it should. It's a good, reliable basic drip coffee maker - perfect for anybody who just wants a cup of coffee without any bells and whistles.

September 18, 2016

I've had this coffee maker for more than 5 years and it still works great. I use it everyday. It's not as fancy or expensive as the other pod type of coffemakers but I do prefer mine for making me a perfect pot of coffee everytime! My son said he chose to buy the same one as you have Mom!

November 29, 2015

Ive had this coffee maker for over 3 years and it works very well and I love it ! I love programmable clock and the optimal brewing temperature. I always have perfect temperature coffee and it is also perfect for big gathering because it is a 12 cups.