Black & Decker All-in-One Bread Machine Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 36 in Small Kitchen Appliances

December 06, 2016

I love my bread machine, great to make doughs in when i have a whole day off so i have the time to make good quality dough, we have had ours for years and never had a single problem with it

February 15, 2016

I have mine since 4 years and I will not change for another one! Never broke, always baked all what I putted in, never overbake or burn anything, the exterior of the machine never get "yellow". I re.commend it

1.5/5

December 10, 2015

I tried this bread machine and nothing baked! All the mix was the same in the morning. I would not recommend it at all.

November 17, 2015

This digital bread machine is great. Good price, goes on sale. I like making pizza dough and sweet dough for cinnamon rolls. So many kinds of dough & bread you can make. Has a timer. Works well!

October 24, 2015

my mom and I bought the exact same bread machine and she used hers before mine and it's horrible !!! She would have one nice bread , four bad ones, one nice bread, few more bad bread( they were pure rocks) so she ended up returning it because it would cost her more in ingredient for a bread she never got to have so now she just buys it at the bakery. I ended up returning mine before I even opened it because it was just that bad.

January 18, 2015

I've been trying out the Black and Decker All-in-One bread machine lately and have been rather pleased with the results. I am able to bake my own bread quickly and easily, but I find that the timer function is a little difficult to understand (definitely need to dig into the manual). I have had to try my recipe with different setting to get a softer crust as well, since the crust on most of my experiments has been quite tough. Fresh out of the machine bread is great but it seems to toughen up rather quickly. This would not be a big deal if I was able to figure out the timer and have the bread hot and ready for when I want it.

October 10, 2014

I love my bread maker.. I don't use it as much as I use to, not that there is anything wrong with it. But it's just been in the cupboard since we moved to our new place.. I will need to get it back out and make some dough for pizza.. There is nothing like homemade pizza..

August 10, 2014

I've been using my bread maker for our household bread for years!!!!
    I absolutely love this bread maker!!! It's easy to use, directions are real simple and Each Time, The Loaf Comes Out Perfect!! (Well, that's MY doing...but the breakmaker helped) ;-)

June 11, 2014

I have two black and decker bread makers and I love them both. My older one was given to me and my second one I purchased and love it and use it all the time to make bread or dough. Its price is amazing and oh so convenient for those who do not have time to make bread the old fashion way. Originally I never wanted a bread maker - believed in the traditional way but after getting my first one given to me I don't know what I was thinking. Now whenever there are get togethers people request that I make buns, as they cannot get enough. All thanks to my wonderful black and decker bread machines.

June 11, 2014

Love the smell of fresh bread and the taste???? Then this is the product for you. Using simple ingredients found at your local store, you can have fresh bread in 45 minutes. Why go to the store? You can have the same fresh bread in less than an hour an it will still be warm.The best part is when you put your butter on it and it melts....love this!!!!