Black & decker toaster oven
Good

Black & decker toaster oven Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 103 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 01, 2016

This toaster is great we used make toast and finally it broke because it was old and it last a long time and the price it's expensive but trust
Me it last a long time and it Greta when your in a rush.

March 20, 2016

Ce petit four de Black & Decker est tellement pratique. Il arrive que l'on ait que de petites choses à faire réchauffer, alors pourquoi ouvrir le grand four qui dépense plus d'énergie, quelques minutes suffisent parfois et le tour est joué. Le matin pour les croissants, pour faire gratiner, en sommes pour une foule d'aliments. PRATIQUE dans la cuisine.

March 20, 2016

I bought this for whne I moved out because I remembered the one my nan had ans I use to love it. So I went ans got one now it wasn't as good as my nans but it is worth the money.

March 09, 2016

I bought this on sale at walmart for 20 dollars. When I want to heat something small, I use the toaster oven instead of my oven. It is very easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of room either.

January 31, 2016

I was given this and honestly thought I would never use it, however I didn't realize that you can cook pretty much anything in it. It's also useful when your cooking a large meal and you need to cook extras on the side or keep things warm. It's also good for a quickly broiling things.