Black Diamond Cheese Slices Reviews

Ranked #1463 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 25, 2016

This is my favourite brand of cheese slices. They taste great and melt well in grilled cheese sandwiches. They don't look too artificially orange or yellow like some other brands.

April 23, 2016

This is the only cheese that we enjoy on our cheeseburgers or when making a grilled cheese. It melts perfectly and tastes great. My children ask for it every time we go to the grocery store.

March 31, 2016

No no no, these cheese slices are hobbible in my opinion. They are over processed or something. Just bland tasting and not something that i will be buying again.

January 18, 2016

Prefer Black Diamond over Kraft...it is my go to brand for grilled cheese. I find the price of cheese and most dairy products ridiculous, so this is another product that I will stock up on when it's on sale.

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

Don't really like this and don't think it's worth the money. I love grilled cheese sandwiches but have been noticing lately how thin the slices are, even the thick slices. No, from now on I'll just grate some cheddar. It tastes much better anyway.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?