• Black Diamond Cheese Spread
  • Black Diamond Cheese Spread

Black Diamond Cheese Spread Reviews

Ranked #2100 out of 2318 in Grocery

September 17, 2016

And then I died. It comes in a Philly cream cheese looking tub, but it's nothing like cream cheese. When I first tasted it, my tastebuds went "bammo!". To me it tastes just like a really good higher priced box of Velveeta shells or the like. I'm always craving a cheesy flavour and this was so good and smooth. I had it on toast and a toasted bagel and was more thrilled than if it were a jam or cream cheese on top. It's so good you could melt it into a bowl of plain macaroni... it would then be a pricey pot of pasta, but it would taste good. It's that cheesy.

March 22, 2016

I absolutely love the flavor of this cheese spread ,its very creamy and a nice sharp cheddar flavor .I love spreading it on my bagels.I'm not a huge breakfast eater,but with a bagel and cheese spread I'm ready for my day.I would recommend this to everyone

May 14, 2015

This is a really good product and it tastes great, the only problem is that it is pretty pricey so I don't like to buy it too often. It's really good on toast or to spread on some crackers I love it.

November 21, 2013

I tried the sharp flavour and thought it had a strange taste. However it was smooth and creamy and spreads well. Is good with crisp apple slices.

August 31, 2013

I purchased the Sharp flavor. It sure was tasty! My husband likes it spread on his morning toast. Smooth and easy to spread. Nice cheesy flavor! Will purchase this item again.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo