Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 22, 2016

Même adulte, j'adore les ficello. Collation idéal pour les lunch et amusante. Pour une texture plus douce, je le fait chauffer 10 sec au micro-onde pour le ramollir. Tout simplement boon

October 05, 2016

Not only are these really good, but they are so fun for the kids to peel and they are very nutritious. Very affordable they come in the perfect size for young children and the cheese really does Tate good. I like that each one is individually packaged to make it easier to throw in snack pack for school.

August 17, 2016

It tastes good .ando it's good in nutrition and for snack .my kids like to peel it as banana and then eat it . It's not only for kids also it's good for grown ups

August 03, 2016

Great tasting product. Kids love to pull it apart to make string. It's healthy and nutritious. I buy them almost every time I do groceries. Only thing is they are expensive for cheese

July 24, 2016

These are a great snack. As a kid I loved these! Pulling it into pieces and making octopi and etc was the best. I still eat them today, but without playing with it lol

July 05, 2016

My kids love this! We are all cheese lovers, but these are so easy to put in their lunch boxes or to grab and take with us when we're going out somewhere.

July 03, 2016

These are bought on every grocery trip because my hubby and my youngest love them. It is so funny watching my guy eat them because he definitely pulls them apart string by string but not without making a little hula skirt or tree with them first haha.

July 03, 2016

Kids will love this. I hand them out whenever I know I have a group of hungry kids. They are on the healthy side which means no parents will be mad at you. The taste is great, pulling apart the strings make it fun, I would have plenty of these in the fridge because everyone will want one.

June 29, 2016

These are a great snack for my entire family and never last in the fridge for more than a few days. My family and I take them to school, work and trips as they are convenient and tasty!

June 16, 2016

I love Cheesestrings! Yes just like a kid I have to play with them a bit too while I'm eating them, it's just not the same if you don't! For some reason and I don't know why they taste better than just cutting slices of cheese off the block. They are delicious and a handy little healthy snack you can take anywhere!

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!