Black Diamond Cheesestrings Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 21, 2017

I used to love these as a kid, and i still do as an adult lol. I never really purchase them anymore due to the outrageous price! But if they come on sale for a reasonable price i will pick them up. They are a nice little snack, the cheese has good flavour, and it's just fun to peel haha !

March 16, 2017

Ces fromages me rappel mon enfance, on en avait tous et on s'amusait à faire des formes étranges. C'était la collation parfaite, puisqu'elle est nutritive et semble plus intéressante pour un enfant qu'un simple fromage ordinaire.

March 07, 2017

In a pinch these are ok, but there is a better one now out there that just came out. Also more budget friendly is just slicing some cheese, which also tastes much better. They are ok for kids luches but I'd skip them.

March 07, 2017

Comment ne pas aimer les fameux ficello?
    Plusieurs ont essayé de les copier mais ce sont vraiment ceux ci qui ont meilleur goût.
    Ces collations au fromage à effilocher font le bonheur de mes enfants.
    Je l'avoue, moi et mon conjoint en apportons aussi parfois dans notre boîte à lunch.
    Ils comblent l'appétit tout en étant très nutritifs.

March 06, 2017

okay so i love this product alot whenever im at the groceries i look to see if its on sale but it never is, i love it but honestly its wayyyyy overpriced, like for cheese $6+ tax for a snack i can finish in 20 minutes, i understand its cheese and its by the best company but too pricey for my liking. i would recommended their large brick cheese for 4.99$ thats worth the value but this item is total money grab because its so good.

March 05, 2017

Growing up, I loved loved loved loved cheesestrings, especially the Black Diamond ones! Naturally, my kids love cheesestrings too. I usually pack a cheesestring with veggies for them to bring to school and they love wrapping the cheesestrings around carrots, celery, you name it. It's a nice treat and not too unhealthy so that's awesome. Definitely recommend this.

February 25, 2017

I originally bought these for my son, but it turns out I liked them much more than he did. He doesn't like cheese much and I just found this out by trying to get him to try these, who doesn't like string cheese? Well he doesn't.

I personally love these, because I love all kinds of cheese and these were no exception. I like them more so because it can be a quick snack on the go and it's just the right amount of salty to satisfy those who are not big fans of sweets. I actually will try them on my son again once he is a tad bit older because these would make a great addition to a packed lunch.

February 25, 2017

I love these as an added snack for the kids lunchboxes, and they are always happy to have them as an added treat! Quick and easy to pack for school and on the run activities.

February 09, 2017

Awesome snack! Both great tasting and healthy! It is low carb and has protein and healthy fat. I love having these as a snack while I'm at work. They are quick and convienent. I purchase these at Costco because me and my boyfriend go through them so fast! Definiately recommend!

December 21, 2016

I love cheese strings and always will. Black Diamond is usually my go to brand. They pull apart perfectly and taste amazing. The only downside is they are kind of pricey and you dont get too many for that price. Taste wise though, they are fantastic for a quick snack!