Black Diamond Marble Cheese

Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 06, 2016

I am a cheese lover and I always by back diamond because it tastes so good. The cheese has such a rich flavor and it so creamy. It defiantly tastes better then any other brand of cheese ive had.

June 01, 2016

This is the cheese that I stock up on whenever it is on sale - rich and creamy and full of flavour. It can be a little pricey at regular price, however, it seems to be on "megasale" every couple of weeks at our local grocery store. Definitely a family favorite in our house.

May 12, 2016

We all have an addiction to cheese in my house. Cheese is used in many dishes we create at home. This is a great brand we use a lot, a little pricey if not on sale, so I stock up when it does go on sale for a great price. No complaints about this cheese, tastes great, a little sharper than other marbles we have tried, but works well, lasts a long time and stays fresh. Great product.

April 29, 2016

This Black Diamond marble cheese is a pretty average cheese.
I prefer Cracker Barrel because it seems a little softer and the flavor isn't as sharp.
I will purchase the black diamond marble cheese if it's at a great price though.

April 29, 2016

This is an okay cheese to buy on sale, it's not my favorite brand of cheese but it is a good substitute from my regular brand. This marble cheese tastes best when paired with some other food.

March 28, 2016

It's certainly not bad cheese and it is definitely the brand that I always look for when I buy cheese in the local supermarket. It still does pale in comparison to European cheese varieties.

February 08, 2016

Good in a pinch, if it's on sale. Prefer cheeses made with CANADIAN milk.

January 10, 2016

i just got addicted to this cheese ,its so good and is always fresh

September 30, 2015

I love black diamond cheese for my everyday cheese needs - it works well in sauces, for snacks with crackers and grated for a number of uses. Thanks for that, Black Diamond

September 30, 2015

the taste is just fantastic ! its one of the best quality cheese !