Black Opium frangrance by Yves St. Laurent

Black Opium frangrance by Yves St. Laurent Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1233 in Perfume

January 20, 2017

Black Opium really surprised me. It has a strong scent but at the same time, ia vey lustrous and feminine. It doesn't have that make-your-nostrils-flare up smell to it which is rare for these type of perfumes. It's unique and has great staying power!

January 06, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It's so sexy & seductive, which makes it the perfect date night fragrance. With a name like Yves St. Laurent, you know it's a quality product.

November 26, 2016

Sultry update to a classic. I remember the original Opium bottle on my mothers dresser, and bought my first Opium before I had really lived enough life to earn the right. Black Opium is the grownup caffeinated sassy sister to Opium - complete with staying power and attitude. The biggest compliment is being asked what I'm wearing and where to purchase. If you like Oriental scents with hints of pink peppercorn, vanilla, patchouli, coffee and a few other notes - you'll enjoy this choice. Plus the bottle is tres chic.

November 20, 2016

best perfume I have ever tried!! I always get compliments when I wear it. Its my daily go to perfume. The smell stays all day long & you only need to spray one spritz on!

September 14, 2016

I recently received a small sample of this and have rather enjoyed the scent. Opium has been around for years but was never one that I thought to check out until now. It's one that, although isn't my first 'has to have', it is one that I do enjoy. It lasts rather well throughout the day without being overpowering and is one that I've received many compliments on either within the office, or out and about. Musky, it fits well with a fall/winter context or in general for those who like these types of scents.

July 30, 2016

Bien-sûr, sont prix est élevé, mais il reste un excellent parfum. Il n'a pas une odeur bien sucré d'été, donc il est plus fait pour l'hiver. Mais il sent le ciel et reste toute la journée. J'ai eue un échantillon que j'ai gagnée en concour et c'est sur que je rachète. Il est parfait pour porter en soirée aussi, son odeur est pas trop agaçante.

June 30, 2016

Ive only had the sample size of this but it was enough to make me want the full size. The scent is deep and beautiful. I have received so many compliments when wearing this.

March 24, 2016

This fragrance smells amazing. It is both warm and sweet. Just one spray and it lingers from morning until night. It is the kind of smell that warms against your skin, smelling great all day. My husband loves it on me and that is the best part!