blackberry playbook 16 gb Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 98 in Computers

It's the best in portability with access to a web without restrictions. It's next generation communication with amazing media capabilities. It's raw performance with incredible speed and unmatched security. It's ready for work play and everything in-between. It's the BlackBerry PlayBook - and it's everything you've been waiting for in a tablet.

October 03, 2013

I actually have the 32 gb Playbook by Blackberry and I love it! It is compact and easy to use, can connect to available wi-fi with no issues, can play games/apps, check Facebook, take or view pictures or video and you can use it to download and watch movies! (Great for kids on long car rides! Especially if there are more than one and they disagree on watch to watch!) I have never had any major problems with this tablet even though I know of many people who hate it. I think they just never learned to use it properly.

May 14, 2013

Hated it. If you let it die it will not charge back up. Its a pain in the ass and theres many things you cant do on it unlike the desktop.

October 01, 2012

I got this for a birthday present, i love it. It's small enough to be portable. You can connect to any available wifi signal to surf fb or the web. It has everything, you can view pics, videos, listen to music and or movies, play games, read books and or magazines. It's amazing. Get one!

April 19, 2012

I have this tablet in the 32gb version and it is awesome. It is easily portable; lightening fast and it's graphics are great. It is an all around great price and it is a wonderful e-reader; web-browser; and easy great for music and movies on the go. It is like a mini-computer on the go without all of the weight. I would recommend this for those who love their technology and like it portable; fast and light-weight.

March 06, 2012

This toy is my new baby I bought myself for.Xmas, it is my favorite thing around.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches