Blackberry Playbook 16gb Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 613 in Electronics

August 31, 2016

It works O.K. for a tablet, and the price is reasonable however it does not have as many APPS to download as an Ipad or google tablet. Up side it uses the same wall plug as a blackberry phone.

June 18, 2016

I have used my blackberry play book for many years.I love how it has different ways to charge. I mostly read on the playbook but my son uses it for games.

December 11, 2014

I know, I know, I am stuck on Blackberry! I love my Blackberry Playbook! I can sync it with both my phone and my computer. Video chat on BBM. I use it for work and can have multiple pages open to easily slide from a price list to product information to video to a newsletter. I wouldn't trade it for an i-pad for anything!

June 12, 2014

My husband and I bought 2 of these for ourselves for Christmas 2 years ago (on sale, too!), and they are still working really well. We bought the 32 GB version and we still have a lot of memory storage left.

I use mine mainly to read e-books, check FB, and watch movies (on the Youtube app and the Videos program). It takes great pictures, but I use my cellphone/camera for that. There are a lot of apps available for free and purchase, but I wish there was a way to download Android apps onto it as well (or at least have the same apps as Android). Other than that, I really love it :)

August 29, 2013

I bought this item for my daughter. Love the simplicity of it and the size (7 inches) Screen resolution is very nice and it is compatible with my phone charger. Even though it is small the sound is really amazing. I would definately recommend.

June 03, 2012

I love my Playbook. It isn't perfect but it totally worth it! I just hope it could read protected ebook format...

It's perfect to go on Facebook, Twitter, to take pictures, check your emails, etc.

April 16, 2012

I love my playbook, it goes everywhere with me!! I bought it when it was $199, if you look around you can find it cheaper, it was recently advertised at $249 for the 32gb. You can do everything on it..including facebook games which most tablets cant do because they are not flash enabled.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS