Blackberry Z10 Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 143 in Cell Phones

May 25, 2016

this phone is nice.. but its design is completely out dated and an embarrassment to bring around.. seriously you cant even download instagram, snapchat, pinterest, etc! ridiculous

April 22, 2016

Slowest phone I've ever had!!! It's my work phone so I can't switch it but for anyone looking for a phone don't buy this one. I would go for an iPhone if amythiNG!!

March 18, 2016

I love blackberry phones and I had this one and I wasn't a big fan of it. I didn't find it took good photos and the screen was small I rather the BlackBerry z30.

January 15, 2016

I've always been a blackberry fan. it's the sleek design and the ease of use. I'm not big on using apps but BB has what I need. It good on my data usage and no matter how many times i've dropped it, its perfect!!!!!!

June 17, 2015

Fantastic phone i dont care if it isnt popular it doesn't have to be as long as it meets my needs and i like it, anyways i dont remember what year i got this phone but it has been about 3-4 years or more !!! Still works and hasnt mal functioned unlike the way apple doesn't after a year give or take. It has amazing features apple doesnt have like originality with its designs /up dates with its tech....

May 11, 2015

I have had this phone for about 2 years and I love how it works. Even after all this time I am still learning new things about my phone. As a blackberry user for many years this is the best phone I have ever had.

April 01, 2015

Works well, bold features, cool design and awesome features

September 11, 2014

This is the phone I currently use. I have been using it since Feb 2012 and I have had absolutely no issues with this device. It is business orientated and I love that I can use Blackberry Balance to shut my work off when I am out of the office.

August 20, 2014

I do love blackberry, and this phone does some great things. The phone its self is very good looking and works well. Only problem is that if you care about certain apps or even social media some of it is only available on Androids and I phones, which sucks!

But it is a great phone, very reliable and love the slide option on the keyboard is very convenient

August 20, 2014

I've had this Z10 now for a year and a half. I do love all the improvements to the OS allowing for the Android apps to be run. I've dropped this phone (by accident) in the toilet, on rocks, driveways and it just keeps on ticking. It's a wonderful piece of technology and the security offered with it, is second to none.
The absolute best part of the BlackBerry, is that it's not an apple product.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml