Blackstone 100% Pure Essential Oils

Blackstone 100% Pure Essential Oils Reviews

1 review
Ranked #10 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

September 29, 2016

I have come to love these essential oils and I have only purchased these once before and thought they were amazing. I like this box set more than the ones I had prior because this one contained a better selection.

My favorite has to be the peppermint and that's because I love to use it while my son and I sleep in our humidifier oil diffusers. I find that this oil helps keep our sinuses clear and it defiantly helps me sleep better.

This set also includes lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, sweet orange and lemongrass along with the peppermint and does not include the other oils that are a little on the stinky side, these all smell great.

All of these bottles come sealed so there was not any leakage. I only had to add a few drops to my humidifier oil diffuser to have it fill my room with the sweet scent of peppermint.

I purchased these oils at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regularly priced at $25.95 and I really love the great variety of oils that are included in this box and I would defiantly order it again.