• blendtec
Good

blendtec Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 179 in Kitchen & Appliances

February 01, 2017

This device has too be the BEST thing I have ever invested in. I bought it at Costco for $400. Yes super expensive but it was a lifesaver. I can make soups, smoothies, shakes, ice-cream, and juice. If your the type of person who can't chalk down pounds of vegetables a day that our body needs this is the perfect device for you. I make a smoothie every afternoon consisting of fruit and veggies. I Make about 6 cups worth and I can drink this like no problem. When mixing fruit you can't even taste the vegetables within the mix, its superb!! Another fabulous thing about this device is if you buy it at Costco you have a 8 year warranty on this machine. I have needed a new lid and they just said take the device in and we will give you a whole new one. Excellent customer service! I also love how you can make soups and its super super HOT when its done blending.. The blades and Speed warms the soup right up and its very hot. Such a fantastic invention.

July 09, 2016

The Blendtec blender is a must-have kitchen tool for me! My family got this blender a few years ago when we got tired of lower-quality blenders that just not cutting it anymore. I researched between the Vitamix and the Blendtec and ultimately got the Blendtec (mainly because it was at Costco at the time- I've seen both there though). The difference between the Blendtec and a regular blender was INSTANTLY noticeable. This blender blends anything with ease and efficiency! I mainly make smoothies but have experimented with nut butters, pestos, soups, avocado-chocolate mousse... you name it! I use it for jobs that typically I'd need to break out my food processor for, like blending dates or making no-bake snack bars. It's functionality is great and the quality is amazing. My blender is still like new. If I ever needed to replace it, I would in a heartbeat. My morning smoothie is done in a heartbeat and washing it is SO easy, I literally just need to rinse it out if I do it straight away.

Side note: Blendtec offers factory refurbished models of their blenders on their website, which are significantly more affordable than new.

February 12, 2016

this is the best blender out there- seriously it blends everything. We use it every morning and with frozen fruit- the warranty is over 8 years for full replacement. can't beat that