Blinc Kiss Me Mascara Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 775 in Mascara

Kiss Me Mascara is not an oil-based paint like most mascaras. It is a uniquely formulated mascara that forms tiny tubes around your lashes that will not smudge, run, clump, or flake and requires only water to remove.

November 30, 2016

I love this mascara I have it in dark brown, light brown and blue. The blue is very bright blue. I have very oily eyelids and I find if I did not wear eyeshadow or left mascara on all day it always smudged by the end of this day but this doesn't. I've used it while swimming and it stays great. It comes off with a clothed in warm water or makeup remover in little strings (or tubes) the only this is I find it stings the eyes a little when removed. Also doesn't add very much volume

August 11, 2016

I'm sort of torn about this mascara. I love the waterproof part and it separates your lashes well. I find it's pretty average for giving length. It's so odd when you want to take it off though. Normally, I use cleansing wipes to take off my eye make up. You can't with this one. You need to take it off with warm water. And then when you do, it kind of peels off in these stringy clumps. It's so weird. It works well when it's on and lasts a long time though... So hence my torn review. I received it in a sample pack from Sephora but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy the full sized version. If I was given it, I would probably continue using it.

July 06, 2016

I've been using Blinc tube mascara for years. My favourite element is that there's no makeup remover needed! Just warm water and friction using your fingers will remove the tubes effortlessly. The skin around our eyes is so delicate, I love that I don't have to even touch the skin while taking off my mascara. And no mascara stains, ever. I definitely consider this part of my skin care routine. Such a cool invention.

There are a few things I'd love to see changed however. Clump and flake free? Not so much. You need a very light hand at applying this mascara as I find it clumps super easily! And I still need to be careful not to rub my eyes throughout the day or there will be tiny tubes lying around my eyes! I use the Amplified tube mascara which is supposed to be their volume version, but it's definitely only going to give you a natural look. So although I love this mascara for a natural daytime look. It's not my fav when I want to step it up a notch.

June 08, 2016

This is my favorite mascara! I love the fact that I'm not ''painting'' my lash! So easy to take it off, just a little bit of warm water and tadam! The price is a little bit high, but, to keep my lashes healthy, it worth it.

January 14, 2016

This product is one of a kind!! The idea of tubing the lashes is ingenious!! I can wear this all day without getting the raccoon eyes. Unfortunately for me, I have scant, thin lashes, so when I use this mascara, it lengthens my lashes but doesn't do much for volume. I would still recommend this product because I would still use it. I wish the price was a bit less though

1.5/5

November 21, 2015

YUCK. Hated this mascara. Took forever tube my lashes (probably because they're not super long). And it's such a hassle to wash off !! I feel like I have to rub my eyes to get them off ... Just not for me I guess.

November 04, 2015

If you can get your hands on this, it's a great mascara. Separates lashes nicely and makes them long!

June 09, 2015

Works so well. I have naturally long lashes and this just made them fuller an dark

May 28, 2015

-What I find the most worth it about this product is that you only need water with light rubbing to be removed. No hassle like other products to be removed with makeup wipes, makeup removers, etc.
- Looks good
-Would like the product to make the lashes look a bit fuller and more separated.

February 09, 2015

This is the only mascara that I can use. I always have my hands in my eyes and by the end of the day with other mascaras I had either removed it or I had raccoon eyes. This mascara will never give me raccoon eyes. At worst I may rub a little away thru the day. It goes on nicely, I just wish I could put a thicker coat on since my eyelashes are so thin.