Blinc Kiss Me Mascara Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 849 in Mascara

Kiss Me Mascara is not an oil-based paint like most mascaras. It is a uniquely formulated mascara that forms tiny tubes around your lashes that will not smudge, run, clump, or flake and requires only water to remove.

March 16, 2017

I just love this mascara. I love that it creates a tub effect on every lash and it's so easy to wash it off. I usually get raccoon eyes with other mascara but not this one. I often get complements when wearing the kiss me mascara.

December 23, 2016

I was tired of the black under my eyes when I put on mascara and this one really solves my problem. It really work well to stay on all day long and it's so easy to take off.

I usually take my shower at night so the mascara take off during this time without having to rub my eyes to much. You only have to put some water on you eyes and the mascara comes away. No need to rub it off and irritated you eyes.

The down sides are that it doesn't give that much volume you have to put many layers to have the impression of that. Also, when comes the end of the tube, the mascara tend to make some lump and the lash stick a bit together.

I use it for about 3 years now because for a day to day use it really is the perfect one to not look like a raccoon along the day.

November 30, 2016

I love this mascara I have it in dark brown, light brown and blue. The blue is very bright blue. I have very oily eyelids and I find if I did not wear eyeshadow or left mascara on all day it always smudged by the end of this day but this doesn't. I've used it while swimming and it stays great. It comes off with a clothed in warm water or makeup remover in little strings (or tubes) the only this is I find it stings the eyes a little when removed. Also doesn't add very much volume

August 11, 2016

I'm sort of torn about this mascara. I love the waterproof part and it separates your lashes well. I find it's pretty average for giving length. It's so odd when you want to take it off though. Normally, I use cleansing wipes to take off my eye make up. You can't with this one. You need to take it off with warm water. And then when you do, it kind of peels off in these stringy clumps. It's so weird. It works well when it's on and lasts a long time though... So hence my torn review. I received it in a sample pack from Sephora but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy the full sized version. If I was given it, I would probably continue using it.

July 06, 2016

I've been using Blinc tube mascara for years. My favourite element is that there's no makeup remover needed! Just warm water and friction using your fingers will remove the tubes effortlessly. The skin around our eyes is so delicate, I love that I don't have to even touch the skin while taking off my mascara. And no mascara stains, ever. I definitely consider this part of my skin care routine. Such a cool invention.

There are a few things I'd love to see changed however. Clump and flake free? Not so much. You need a very light hand at applying this mascara as I find it clumps super easily! And I still need to be careful not to rub my eyes throughout the day or there will be tiny tubes lying around my eyes! I use the Amplified tube mascara which is supposed to be their volume version, but it's definitely only going to give you a natural look. So although I love this mascara for a natural daytime look. It's not my fav when I want to step it up a notch.

June 08, 2016

This is my favorite mascara! I love the fact that I'm not ''painting'' my lash! So easy to take it off, just a little bit of warm water and tadam! The price is a little bit high, but, to keep my lashes healthy, it worth it.

January 14, 2016

This product is one of a kind!! The idea of tubing the lashes is ingenious!! I can wear this all day without getting the raccoon eyes. Unfortunately for me, I have scant, thin lashes, so when I use this mascara, it lengthens my lashes but doesn't do much for volume. I would still recommend this product because I would still use it. I wish the price was a bit less though

1.5/5

November 21, 2015

YUCK. Hated this mascara. Took forever tube my lashes (probably because they're not super long). And it's such a hassle to wash off !! I feel like I have to rub my eyes to get them off ... Just not for me I guess.

November 04, 2015

If you can get your hands on this, it's a great mascara. Separates lashes nicely and makes them long!

June 09, 2015

Works so well. I have naturally long lashes and this just made them fuller an dark