Blinc Mascara Tube Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 773 in Mascara

August 16, 2016

What can I say? I was looking for a mascara that actually stays on my lashes instead of ending up under my eyes, and blinc definitely does that. I have the tendency of rubbing my eyes and even that is not a problem with this mascara!! However, it does not do anything else for your lashes, it doesn't curl, lengthen or gives volume... So even though I love that it doesn't smudge, I wouldn't buy this one again.

July 06, 2016

I had my makeup artist use this on my wedding day and now I'm addicted! It's better than waterproof you pluck them off your lashes I buy it from Sephora

March 28, 2016

I don't know if I just bought I dud, but the mascara formula was really dry and hard to get on my lashes. The result didn't look good at all: it was clumpy, didn't give me the lenght I wanted and no volume.

March 14, 2016

I got this mascara in a set. It included the Blinc primer and the mascara. While it does have great staying power and looks good, I don't find that it adds the volume to my lashes that I am looking for. For the price, you can find something that works better.

January 16, 2016

Love love love this mascara! I use the Blinc Amplified (Volumizing mascara) it has a great buildable thickness. I don't need to worry about raccoon eyes at the end of the day because it doesn't smudge or budge. This is my go to mascara because I know it will last. Doesn't flake or smear like other emollient based mascaras. It's on the expensive side but worth every penny.

1.5/5

December 24, 2015

I love tubing mascaras, but I really didn't like this one! It felt sticky most of the time, and the brush didn't separate my lashes at all! It actually made my lashes stick together more, into these odd triangle things. The super high price doesn't help the quality of the product as well.

0.5/5

May 28, 2015

Tried it on and it liquified on my lashes, got I to my eyes and made a mess!! It felt like I put liquid tar on my lashes, it was the most terrible gross mascara I've ever used!!! I threw it out right away

May 04, 2015

I received this as a sample and was sold immediately. No fuss, no smudge - just tiny fibrous tubes applied to your lashes that come off with ease! I will definitely purchase the full-size!

April 01, 2015

I wasn't much of a mascara fan before but once trying Blinc Mascara Tube I am an adept! This mascara is as easy to put on as it is to take off. It provides long wear and resists smudging and keeps up in the rain. My lashes appear longer and more fuller.

Actually what I love most about this mascara is the magic of taking this mascara off. With just simple water, you rub your lashes between two fingers and voila! The mascara removes in fiber like filaments that don't leave any residue, do not smudge or make your eyes look gruesome in that after party effect.

A must in every make up box!

January 06, 2015

This stuff is great. I bought that unique 3d mascara and I'll never usebirbagain but this stuff works so great and it's easy to clean off