Blinc Mascara Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 773 in Mascara

September 23, 2016

I have the hardest time with mascaras because most of them give me raccoon eyes. This one from Blinc is one of the very few that do not! This one does flake on me a bit though, but I'll take flakes over raccoon eyes any day as it's much easier to clean up. This one doesn't give me the oomph I'm looking for, but it's not the most natural looking mascara I've tried either. With 2 coats I'm able to get a decent look with it.

July 07, 2016

I love this thing! When it first came out at Sephora loooong time ago, it was advertise as "tube your lashes". So i thought what does that mean? I'll get t anyways. WOW! Everyone asks me- how come your eyelashes never smudge. Because of this awesome mascara!! And they later ask me how much? Then you see their face all disappointed. Yes it's pricey but I don't even need a curler. I can go into the water. And it'll look great! Sometimes I don't even bother using an eyeliner because the mascara itself just comes out great!

June 07, 2016

I have literally tried every mascara on the market from the cheap drugstore brands to the higher end stuff like Lancome Hypnose and Diorshow. I love the way the 'fancypants' mascaras lengthen my lashes... but they melt off my face the same way good ol' Maybelline Great Lash does. So I decided to invest in a tube of Blinc mascara.

HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…
If you're looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, blinc mascara is your answer. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, blinc mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout or out to dinner, your lashes will look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied blinc in the morning. blinc mascara will add volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day.
Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
PROS It doesn't smudge, and it doesn't run down your face; not even with removal. Rinse with water, and the tubes slide right off.

CONS It's so wet that application is very difficult. I'm pretty adept with mascara under normal circumstances, but applying Blinc is redonkulous. My entire face was covered with the stuff.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE I had such high hopes for this mascara. I had my fingers crossed that Blinc would be the Holy Grail Mascara that I have been searching for. Blinc is very thin and very wet, and takes quite a while to dry... which makes for an unholy mess when applying. I have never managed to put this mascara on my face without getting it all over the dang place. I don't find that it creates much volume or length, and it is difficult to layer or build. I'm kind of hoping that the product might dry out a bit after a few months and be easier to apply. Blinc isn't cheap and I'm not impressed... definitely wouldn't repurchase.

April 21, 2016

I love this mascara. It doesn't flake or leave a shadow on my eye lids. I get super full and long lashes. Removing it scared me the first time because it looked like my eyelashes were falling out. I always use it with the primer as well.

0.5/5

April 06, 2016

I recently bought a tube of Blinc mascara. It claims that its mascara will not clump or run/flake during the day. It also says it's easily removed with warm water and the application of pressure to the lashes. It forms a 'tube' around the lashes. In my experience it does indeed form a tube around lashes and it is super easy to remove with warm water and pressure. It does not flake or run. It really adds a lot of length to the lashes but no volume at all. And while the formula is watery and comes out of the tube clump free, it tends to make the lashes clump together in big bunches instead of separating the individual lashes. That's the biggest downfall with the mascara. No matter what I do, this always happens and its next to impossible to separate the lashes, even with a lash comb or a pin, once this stuff is on them. If they could make a formula that added volume and didn't make the lashes stick together, I'd buy it in a heart beat.