blink moisturizing lubricant eye drops

blink moisturizing lubricant eye drops Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 25 in Eye Care

February 18, 2017

Specifically Blink Contacts are simply the best for rejuvenating my dry eyes while wearing contacts. I have tried other brands - some cheaper, some more expensive yet nothing could compare to how well these work. One to two drops per eye and my eyes feel refreshed and last several hours.

October 20, 2016

I use these in the fall at the height of my environmental allergies. I suffer from dry and itchy eyes due to ragweed and these drops really help! I like the large size of the bottle, it holds a lot of product and its easy to squeeze to dispense the product unlike other eye drop bottles.

March 09, 2016

I wear contacts, and this is the only eye drops I will use! I love them! i like that my eyes don't water lots after i use them, and it feels like instant relief once i put a drop in my eye.

November 10, 2015

I have sjogrens disease, so I always have extremely dry eyes. This made wearing my contact lenses difficult. I put these eyedrops in each of my lenses before inserting them and they help keep my eyes lubricated for about 4-6 hours.