Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk
Amazing

Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk Reviews

Ranked #778 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This gentle, low foaming, silky-soft and textured cleanser deeply cleans without irritation, or upsetting the skin's delicate moisture balance. It contains a special blend of four light but powerful hydrophilic oils that quickly and completely remove makeup, break down excess sebum, dirt, and debris, leaving the skin feeling soft and clean.

May 14, 2015

This is my favourite Bliss cleanser and is ALWAYS available for a super low price at Marshalls. I love the "milky" texture and it doesn't seem too harsh on my sensitive skin - though yes, it does smell kind of strange. I often use it as a quick mask but also alternate as a cleanser. Love it.

October 23, 2014

I just can't make a decision on this cleanser. For the price, I don't think its worth it simply because the pump isn't great quality and the product smells a bit weird. It worked ok, didn't remove makeup or really "deep clean" but was nice to use as a 5 minute mask and second cleanse. Just ok. Get a Sephora sample before buying maybe.

August 23, 2011

blissfully clean
:Pricey at $31:

If happiness was a tangible element that could be bottled...it'd smell like Bliss.

So, I should explain the anal way in which I wash my face. It's anal because at any given time I have three products that I cycle in a very specific way. The three are a premium brand, a drugstore favourite and my no-fail soap.

Over the summer the premium brand was my Ole. Now that fall's here, I like to change it up. Enter its replacement. It's a dual action product - wash on-off as a cleaner, or leave it be for 5 minutes as a mask.

It’s neither foamy nor soapy, just creamy. Alhtough it's supposed to be a gentle exfoliator, I think the enzymes are stronger than I find ideal. My skin was mildly irritated during its first week, but that has abated. It definitely rids your skin of all debris and makeup leaving it squeaky clean and soft.

I wouldn’t recommend people who have sensitive skin use this everyday. I decided to adapt, so my 3-step cycle has become a 4-product regimen has so I can squeeze in a quickie...quickie mask that is. Looks like I still need a new face wash...

Like it.