BLISS Fuzz' Off™ Bikini Precision Hair Removal Cream

BLISS Fuzz' Off™ Bikini Precision Hair Removal Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #212 out of 453 in Hair Removal

August 13, 2014

I was very excited to try this product since Bliss is well known for their hair removal products. Unfortunately, I cannot say I liked this product.

To start, the price is quite expensive and in my opinion, didn't work any better than drugstore versions of depilatory creams. It has that awful depilatory smell and the applicator is rubbish. You have to squeeze the tube extremely hard and it comes out very slowly. I understand that the idea was to allow for very precise application but I think it's more of a hassle than anything.

In terms of how the product actually worked... well it kind of worked. I had to leave it on longer than the maximum of 10 minutes, and even then, not all of the hair was dissolved (TMI?). It left stubble so that wasn't ideal.

Won't be using this again. One redeeming quality, however, was that I have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate it thankfully.

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor