• Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Nail Oil
Good

Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Nail Oil Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 157 in Nail Care

June 28, 2016

When my nails were peeling, breaking & cracking- this is the only thing that brought them back to life. It's an absolute amazing product and I recommend it to everyone who is first starting a proper nail care routine. I don't know what I'd do without my bliss kiss

October 24, 2014

I had been seeing posts on Instagram about taking the Bliss Kiss challenge, so I finally went for it. Nothing else was working anyway, and I was at my wit’s end. I took on the “Go Naked Challenge”. What this means is that I did not put any polish on my nails for three full days. I used my Bliss Kiss oil on my nails and cuticles every couple of hours when my nails started to look dry again until they no longer looked dry. I made sure to oil up after every hand wash and any time my nails started looking the slightest bit dry. My nails were so bad off that they actually took four days to become fully hydrated.

After these first few days, using Bliss Kiss became a routine for me. Now, I oil up after showers, hand washing, and new manis. Not only are my nails healthy, they are longer and stronger. My cuticles are healthy and no longer peel. My nails are sturdy. They have flexibility without tearing or frequent breakage. The key to this magical formula is the Jojoba oil and the special TLC that Ana puts into ever single bottle of her oil!

Above is how my nails looks after six weeks of using Bliss Kiss.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag