Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System
Good

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 12, 2016

I picked this up on a trip to the States and quickly fell in love. I had a big zip right between my eyes - great!! With two days of starting this product it had shrunk. The redness was gone and it had dried right up. I also convinced the boyfriend to try it on a painful arm zip. The next morning the pain was gone and he was a believer!

1.5/5

July 31, 2013

I like the smell of the product, and it was easy to apply, but thats about it. This did nothing for my skin. In fact, it made it worse. It's expensive, too.

July 30, 2013

I started this system a few months ago after reading reviews online. I have persistent acne, particularly along my jawline and I was hoping this would finally be the solution. The cleanser is gentle, but it dried out my skin at first. The system overall helped clear my skin slightly, but I still have acne. It seems to help some people, depending on the severity and cause of their skin problems. If you're prone to dryness, I'd suggest only using the cleanser once a day at first and only use a small amount of the correcting serum.

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear