Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm

Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 813 in Lip Balm

January 07, 2017

I personally really liked this lip balm. I bought it when my lips were very chapped and sore. It didn't hurt my lips at all and helped heal them. Tastes alright, and works.

January 06, 2017

I recently purchased as I am on a medication that dries out my lips significantly, I had tried many other products without any relief, this one seemed to do the trick just wish it tasted a bit better it leaves quite an after-taste, however it did work. I would likely recommend trying it.

August 09, 2016

Parfait pour les lèvres asséchées à l'extrême. Je préfère celui à la menthe qui laisse une impression de fraicheur. En gros il est super efficace et réparera vos lèvres en seulement quelques heures.

June 16, 2016

I use this lip balm everyday, it keeps your lips super soft and supple! I like how it gives that tingly feeling when you put it on. Yummy! The best!! Such a good price too.

May 25, 2016

really good, I would consider this the best brand out there in terms of lip care because of its coverage and quality. thick but not too thick and provides moisture. my favorite one is the medicated one because it gives me the coverage I crave, in a lip care product...

January 19, 2016

Keeps lips feeling smooth and not dry. Smells good

November 05, 2015

Good price, great results. Works good for me and I recommend it

October 23, 2015

I love anything blistex. It works so well during the winter when my lips are chapped and during the summer to add a bit more moisture.

July 16, 2015

Great protection in the winter for dry chapped lips, much better then most lip balms