Blistex Complete Moisture

Blistex Complete Moisture Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Treat your lips to a unique moisturizing sensation. Complete Moisture is formulated with moisturizing ingredients that actually penetrate into dry lips, instead of just sitting on the surface.

November 28, 2016

I like that it moisturizes well the lips and goes smoothy. It is easy to apply. My dry lips liked it. Plus, it is cheap so it is perfect if you want to save money.

August 21, 2016

A little waxy feeling on my lips, and doesn't always leave the best taste on your tongue when you lick your lips but does wonders for dry lips. I would use it again I think

March 03, 2016

i cant live without this. I wear it at night and in the morning. This is the only product that will actually moisturize and sooth any sores or cuts, Will be repurchasing forever since it is mine and my mans favourite!

January 25, 2016

Good moisturizing lip balm. Works very well in the winter weather when my lips tend to get very dry and sore. Would love to try more of the blistex products.

January 22, 2016

It works alright ... Does the trick on those cold dry days .

November 17, 2015

Works amazingly and makes my lips super soft.

October 25, 2014

Good price, goes on smooth and immediately moisturizes lips. Lasts a long time.

July 18, 2014

I do not leave home without one of these in my purse. When I get to work there is another one waiting. I have been using this lip balm for years

October 28, 2013

Helped my dry, cracked lips with no irritation.

January 21, 2009

I personally don't use anything other then Blistex as far as lip balm is concerned. It's pretty much perfect for everything. If you want to go nude but still have smooth and soft lips. It's also great as a base to apply product over top of it. I've actually found myself with more the one tube of the stuff: one by my bedside for before I go to bed, one always in my coat pocket/purse, and then one on my make-shift makeup table in my room.

Winnipeg has been pretty harsh on my skin and most definetly my lips, they were always peeling and split, sometimes bleeding and this got to work on them really quickly. I don't think I've ever own so much lip balm...