Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment for Lips SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 834 in Lip Balm

DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers, Aloe and Cocoa Butter, plus Vitamins A&E;. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture-starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection.  For more information, please visit http://www.blistex.com.

November 01, 2016

Le baume pour les lèvres est super riche et hydratant pour les lèvres gercés. Il est parfait pour les hiver québecois en plus il a un fps de 20 à l'intérieur.

November 01, 2016

I have been using this blixtex for a few years regularly. I put it on before bed every night, also during the day as necessary. I have not had chapped lips in years! I've tried other lip balms etc. but nothing works as well.

August 02, 2016

This has been my go-to lip conditioner for years. I've tried other brands and find them drying or they just don't last long enough or do what I want them to. Blistex products always hydrate my lips and leave them feeling soft. I'm a chronic lip biter when I feel even a slight amount of dry skin but Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment nips the dry skin in the bud immediately and with a product that smells delicious and feels silky. I highly recommend all Blistex products.

August 02, 2016

Doesn't dry out right away lasts a long time. Cleans off fingers easily. Very soothing and provides sun protection while I'm running. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like the regular blistex but it still smells nice. Goes a long way too, always last me a long time.

June 11, 2016

I really like this lip treatment a lot! I first found out about it a while back when I was looking for a good lip conditioning treatment for not too expensive and I wanted it to have some kind of SPF in it to protect my lips. I think it keeps my lips softer than any other lip balm I've tried!

May 25, 2016

I love blistex products, I find that they can be a little pricey but the quality of the product is very much worth it. This particular daily conditioning treatment with spf is really good because there is a little bit of thickness to it that really hydrates and stays on your lips. My lips always are the first thing to burn in the sun and this completely stops that from happening.

April 15, 2016

This blistex is great! I use it all the time day and night.. I go snowmobiling and it protects my lips from chapping in the cold and in the summer on motorcycle is keeps them from burning in the hot sun

April 04, 2016

I love this Blistex, the smell is great and it makes your lips feel very smooth. Its great for any season and also to wear under lipstick or lipgloss. I always buy it when I lose it or finish it

April 01, 2016

This is my go to lip ointment! I get dry chapped lips in the winter time and when they're burning I just put a small dab of this stuff on every hour or so for a day and they're soft and beautiful again.

February 11, 2016

Good lip treatment if you have dry cracked lips. The formula goes on smooth, not too wet or greasy, but enough to moisturize. The spf 20 is a very positive and important feature. It does smell like a medicine cabinet though and not the most hygienic since you have to keep sticking your finger in the pot.