Blistex Deep Renewel Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Anti-aging treatment. Visibly reduces deep & fine lines. Improves lip health & vitality. Moisturizes, protects & renews. Coenzyme Q-10 with hyaluronic spheres. Deep Renewal is the anti-aging lip treatment that's clinically-proven to reduce visible signs of aging, deliver superb moisturization, and promote lasting lip health and vitality with consistent use. Clinically-Proven Effective: Immediately reduces dryness, diminishes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, increases luster & radiance; Within 24 hours reduces level of damaging free radicals; Within 4 weeks measurably reduces number & depth of fine lines & wrinkles (with daily use). Deep Renewal utilizes best-in-class ingredients for beautifully cared-for lips. Coenzyme Q-10 - the gold standard for moisturization and overall revitalization. Hyaluronic filling spheres - help give lips a fuller appearance. Vitamin-collagen anti-oxidant complex - promotes lasting lip health. Light-refractors - contribute to improving lips' luster and youthfulness. Sun protection - SPF 15 helps protect against sun damage that can accelerate the aging process. Sun Alert - Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

February 13, 2016

By far the best lip chap!!!. i live in a very cold and dry climate in the winter season, We do a lot of skiing and spend a lot of time out doors, this is 100% a must have on outdoor excursions. This product keeps my lips renewed, and moisturized even in the harshest conditions

February 03, 2016

In the cold winter months of Canada, I get chapped lips ALL the time. Blistex is the only product that completely works for me! Other products can actually make my chapped lips worse! One day with Blistex and the pain is gone. I especially love the small tubs of Blistex because I use it on the kids noses and cheeks too! It doesn't sting like many moisturizers do!

January 11, 2016

I really like this product. I tend to get really dry lips in the winter from the cold weather and this sure helps.

1.5/5

July 15, 2015

Blistex deep renewal has huge promises but for me did not deliver. I find it wears off very fast, and leaves my lips dryer then when I started. Do not care for the smell of it either.

July 01, 2015

I use this product daily. Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth.

June 12, 2015

I use Blistex Deep Renewal for when I know I will be outside working for a while. I love that it has a SPF in it and the Coenzyme Q10 to help with aging of the lips. It has good anti aging and SPF benefits in one.

June 12, 2015

i just started to use this. tho i dont use every time i use a lip balm, i do like it.it seems to lock moisture in and keeps my lips feeling hydrated for some time.as for my lips looking youger only time will tell as i did just start this product

June 12, 2015

I have very dry lips and this keeps them moist and smooth

June 12, 2015

Leaves my lips feeling soft and nourished. Glides on smoothly and makes your lips instantly feel hydrated. It lasts a long time and is perfect to tuck anywhere. I did not purchase for anti-aging and since I don't have any lines around my lips that I want to smooth out so I can't vouch for the effectiveness of this product in that regard. I find that they are often on sale.

February 23, 2015

Helps to infuse moisture into dry, thining lips. Added bonus is the SPF 15 sunscreen.