Good

Blistex Five Star lip protection Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 813 in Lip Balm

December 04, 2014

The only thing that prevents my lips from getting chapped is this little tube of gold!!
    Nothing else has worked.. I even tried using a little Vaseline and it didn't work!

October 06, 2014

I love this lip balm I'v been looking for a lip balm that had spf that was moisutrizing and surprisingly this is something that for me is hard to find! I have tried many others including other's from Blistex and they all work so differently. But this Blistex one I find works best for me, it contains glycerin which holds moisture in dry areas, candelilla which helps form a wind barrier, wheat germ oil provides moisture relief for heat stressed lips, calendula oil soothes cold, chapped lips and spf 30 UVA/UVB sun protection! and it is the most moisurizing spf lip balm that I have found! so happy with this purchase! works soo well! sometimes I only need to apply it 2-3 times a day and I'm good! it leaves my lips soo soft it's incredible. nothing like it :)