• Blistex Lip Medex Cherry
  • Blistex Lip Medex Cherry

Blistex Lip Medex Cherry Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 788 in Lip Balm

June 18, 2016

This is the only lip balm I use now. When I used other brands, my lips would get worse (more chapped). My lips are now in a better condition. When I first applied this product, there was a tingly feeling. I think it might be because my lips were in a really bad condition. Now, I no longer get that tingly feeling when I apply. This product has made me need to use lip balm less. This product does have a bit of medicine taste but I don't mind it. I also don't like cherry flavors in products but I don't mind this one. This product is such a great value that I don't know what I'll do if this product ever gets discontinued.

March 18, 2015

Helps soothe the pain of wind blistered or cracked lips. Cools on contact and goes on smoothly. The cherry flavor is very pleasant. This is our go to product when dryness from the elements takes a toll on our lips.

February 11, 2013

This is my go to product for lip maintenance and repair. It moisturizes my lips, keeping them soft, smooth, and chap-free. It is not greasy and not sticky. I like the subtle shine it provides - it's almost as good as a gloss.
I also love the slight burn of the menthol - it feels like it's working as soon as I put it on!
As far as the cherry flavour is concerned, I can take it or leave it. I use the regular Blistex Lip Medex regularly and don't find myself longing for flavour, but I do like it in the Cherry product. Boyfriend says it reminds him of cough drops, but I don't mind it!

Can't say enough good things about Lip Medex. Highly recommended.

July 07, 2012

I sometimes get severely dry and sore lips. Decided to give this a try an was pleasantly surprised. As soon as it is applied you immediately feel the cooling action. Within a day my lips felt so much better. I now always have this in my purse just in case my lips ever need some quick relief.