• Blistex Lip Medex stick
Good

Blistex Lip Medex stick Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 784 in Lip Balm

July 05, 2016

C'est le meilleur baume à lèvres que j'ai utilisé. Il laisse une sensation de fraicheur sur les lèvres. Il est très efficace par temps froid. J'en applique à chaque soir. Le seul inconvénient est qu'il n'a pas de protection solaire (FPS).

February 08, 2016

When my lips start to burn or crack, the first thing I do is reach for my Blistex. I honestly don't know what I would do without it on a cold,dry, winter day.

June 23, 2015

I recently discovered these in the lip balm stick format as opposed the the usual small can format and all I can say is THANK YOU! For those like myself who are sometimes a germiphobe (is that even a real word?) this stick format is absolutely perfect. I always feel that tingle sensation after I use it and I feel like its REALLY helping to keep my lips moisturized and also heals dryness.

April 25, 2015

I buy these in bulk! I have them stashed all over the house and my office. They work great for chapped lips, everyday use and for the kids. A fantastic product!

April 25, 2015

Been using this for years and always buy a few at a time. Works great for me.

April 25, 2015

I've used this product for years! Love the cool menthol on my lips! Mainly use at night and always wake up to soft, smooth lips. This stuff has never let me down. The ONLY drawback (if there even would be one) would be that it comes in a little pot that you have to put your fingers into. I don't mind that so much, as I'm the only one using this, but I'd prefer something that came in a tube that I could squeeze out. That would be much more hygienic.

June 11, 2014

I am addicted to this. I carry it with me in my purse, have one in my vehicle, one on my night stand, one in the bathroom. If I forget where I put one, I go buy another. I use it year round, all day, everday. Would definitely recommend it!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2014

Works great on chapped lips and you can take it anywhere!

September 25, 2013

I used to love my Blistex Lip Medex pot, but it meant washing my hands everytime I wanted to put on some lip balm, & that wasn't always convenient. When I discovered that Blistex has *finally* come out w/ it in a stick format, I immediately bought a multipack. They're not cheap, but they're worth it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation