Blistex Lips Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Cocoa Butter, Aloe, Vitamins A & E to maintain healthy, moist lips. Daily conditioning treatment for lips. Blistex DCT combines moisturizers, vitamins and protectants to provide a daily maintenance regimen for your lips. DCT keeps your lips in perfect condition every day of the year, in all climates, through all activities. Smooth and Supple Lips: DCT nurtures your lips with two proven moisturizers, Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter, plus Vitamin A & E. DCT softens and smoothes the surface of lips to help them look and feel young. DCT helps to prevent and replenish moisture starved cells that can occur from daily exposure to dry air and other environmental conditions. Sun Protection: Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)-free DCT provides SPF 20 protection. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. Made in USA.

September 22, 2015

This is great for my dreaded coldsoars. Heals them up right away.

September 22, 2015

This is my favorite lip product. My dry lips feel like they are healing instantly! Love love love!

July 22, 2015

I love this Blistex. I find that it works wonders on my lips. When they are dry, I only have to use this a few times and my lips feel much much better!!

May 17, 2015

This is such an amazing product for your lips, it helps moisturize them and also protects them from the harsh elements outside. I love the way it makes my lips feel, my mom actually got me into using this and I am so happy she did.

March 06, 2015

My one and only go to lip balm! No matter how dry or chapped my lips are this is the one on that gives me the relief and healing I need in the winter.

March 06, 2015

Just got this to help heal my severely chapped lips and am very happy with the results. My lips were so dry and peeling but within a few days were back to normal. The only complaint I have is that it feels greasy on your lips.

August 31, 2014

I have not found another product that heals sore, dry lips like Blistex Lips Conditioner. I would not make it through a winter with out this product. Amazing!

August 22, 2014

This is my favourite balm to use when my lips are chapped and sore. Smells nice and makes my lips really tingly.

August 19, 2014

I have been using this for many years faithfully! Can't use anything else! Love it!

August 19, 2014

I love this lip product. Best product for chapped lips i have found. Heals chapped lips quickly and provides relief.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation