Blistex Medicated Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips. This balm glides on comfortably with long-lasting protection. Visit blistex.com for more information.

July 11, 2016

this lip balm is very nice, I love the smell and the tingle.... it works well my skin is left moisturized as heck--- it lasts a long time also, this is why blistex is my favourite brand

February 08, 2016

In the cold Canadian winters, I always have super chapped lips. Blistex Medex is the only product that saves my lips. It burns a bit the first few times you use it on super chapped lips, but quickly works to heal them. this product is a life saver!

December 17, 2015

I like this better than ChapStick brand because it goes on better and lasts longer. Chapstick is too firm and difficult to apply.

December 17, 2015

I use this in the winters mostly. It's perfect when your lips are cracking or very dry because of the cold weather.

December 17, 2015

I swear by this stuff! My lips get so dry and usually peel especially in the late fall and winter (Winnipeger here!) so I would be lost without my blistex. I keep a tube everywhere, next to my bed, in my car, my desk at work and of course in my purse. With it my lips stay soft and hydrated.

May 27, 2015

I love this product! I have been using this lip balm for years. It moisturize your lips leaving them smooth and soft while preventing your lips from becoming dry and cracked. It also has an SPF 15 which is an added bonus! The product does tingly a bit, but once you starting using the product regularly you won't notice it.

May 13, 2015

This lip balm works like a charm, it is medicated and helps heal dry and cracked lips. It leaves my lips feeling so fresh and brand new. I like the feeling it leaves on my lips a nice cool feeling.

May 05, 2015

This product is great for dry lips. Makes them feel much better after a couple uses.

February 01, 2015

This is by far my favourite lip balm. When you put it on, it has like this peppermint tingly feelings that so good and it doesnt feel like you have a layer of grease on your lips. It also has 15 SPF so thats a bonus!

January 11, 2015

good stuff ... heals my lips and takes the sting out of them , makes them soft