Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Fast acting relief for dry, chapped lips. Helps relieve the discomfort of cold. sores, fever blisters and sunburned lips.

November 28, 2016

amazing product. at the first sign of chapped lips i use this product and it heals immediately. it has a cooling sensation.you can use this product anytime even if your lips are not chapped and it will keep it moisturizer.

July 03, 2016

This is my winter go to balm. I use other ones 'for fun', but only this one if my lips are cracked and suffering. Blister heals them within a day. I like that it has the fresh minty tingle to it when you use it, I enjoy that.

May 14, 2016

This product made my lips burn. It didn't heal my cracked lips. If your considering this product, go for something more moisturizing, and that you can use after your lips heal.

April 25, 2016

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment is the only lip product I will used especially in the winter. It works great and keeps your lips hydrated and healthy even during the worst winters when others will still leave you with chapped or cracked lips. I also love the tingling that tells you it is working.

April 22, 2016

This is my go too year round! I have extremely dry lips, and this seems to be the only product that not only helps the dryness, but also helps the soreness as well. I will go out of my way to find and purchase it if it's not available where I am.

April 12, 2016

Kind of has a bit of a medicinal smell to it. But works great! It's not greasy and I definitely feel Luke I'm getting my lips moisturized well. I like to use at night to really get the moisture locked in lol.

April 12, 2016

I use this product when my lips are really dry or when I feel I have a cold sore coming on my lips. I find it really helps relieve the discomfort associated with a cold sore. I keeps it moist and I believe it helps heel them faster than using nothing at all.

March 29, 2016

I've used this lip ointment for as long as I can remember, I find that it's super useful in the winter months where I live because of the harsh weather that tend to make my lips chapped and can also cause cracking. This hydrated and smooths lips perfectly. Far better than just a regular lip balm.

March 29, 2016

This is one of the few lip care products that actually makes a difference on my chapped lips! Plus it gives a soothing and cooling sensation. Must have if you have dry, cracked or sore lips

March 08, 2016

j'aime beaucoup ce produit médicamenteux qui travaille très bien sur les lèvres gercées ,j'aime sentir son petit picotement sur les lèvres signe que le médicament agit afin un produit qui ne coûte pas chère et qui fonctionne bien