Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 833 in Lip Balm

Fast acting relief for dry, chapped lips. Helps relieve the discomfort of cold. sores, fever blisters and sunburned lips.

February 20, 2017

I love this lip gloss. I wear it every night. It helps keep my lips moist even on those cold dry nights. I wake up every day without chapped or cracking lips.

January 26, 2017

When ever I have very dry irritated lips I imediatley go for my blistex. I find instant relief and and I am not constantly reapplying as with other brands. I always have a tube in my purse!

January 26, 2017

I mom makes me buy her this product every 3 months. She sometimes gets cold sores and this helps heal them quickly and the irritation disappears instantly. They have improved the formula and it works much better now.

December 18, 2016

I bought this last year when my lips were super chapped and sore. The minty after feeling is lovely. It tingles and really does help heal your lips. The only annoying thing is that you have to make sure to put it on near a mirror, or else you risk having white clumps of product not rubbed into your lips, and that's never a good look.

November 28, 2016

amazing product. at the first sign of chapped lips i use this product and it heals immediately. it has a cooling sensation.you can use this product anytime even if your lips are not chapped and it will keep it moisturizer.

July 03, 2016

This is my winter go to balm. I use other ones 'for fun', but only this one if my lips are cracked and suffering. Blister heals them within a day. I like that it has the fresh minty tingle to it when you use it, I enjoy that.

May 14, 2016

This product made my lips burn. It didn't heal my cracked lips. If your considering this product, go for something more moisturizing, and that you can use after your lips heal.

April 25, 2016

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment is the only lip product I will used especially in the winter. It works great and keeps your lips hydrated and healthy even during the worst winters when others will still leave you with chapped or cracked lips. I also love the tingling that tells you it is working.

April 22, 2016

This is my go too year round! I have extremely dry lips, and this seems to be the only product that not only helps the dryness, but also helps the soreness as well. I will go out of my way to find and purchase it if it's not available where I am.

April 12, 2016

Kind of has a bit of a medicinal smell to it. But works great! It's not greasy and I definitely feel Luke I'm getting my lips moisturized well. I like to use at night to really get the moisture locked in lol.