Blistex Raspberry Lemonade

Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Raspberry Lemonade Blast is fortified with anti-oxidant vitamins C & E and rich moisturizers to quench your lips. It's a smooth-gliding balm that leaves lips feeling protected and totally juicy. It is a mouthwatering combination of two tasty fruit flavors. Luscious raspberries and sweet lemonade deliver an explosion of flavor. It's as delicious as it is effective. It also provides SPF 15 protection.

September 09, 2014

I loved the combination of raspberry and lemonade in this product. It smells great and soothes chapped lips.

December 12, 2013

Yum! Smells (and tastes... oops) amazing. Moisturizes well and goes on smooth. A must have.

August 04, 2010

I enjoy a good lip balm and I buy Blistex products all the time but I was somewhat disappointed with this product. The raspberry- lemonade lip balm smells terrific but it has quite a chemical taste that I found quite unpleasant.The tube I bought seemed to melt and smear way too much and in general was sticky and blobby when I applied it to my lips. I was generally disappointed with with this product overall even though the price is very good and it smells very nice. I have to give it a thumbs down.

April 12, 2010

This stuff is great it tastes great smells great works great. PLUS its only 1 dolla at wal mart! I already wrote a review for this product but for some reason it got deleted. So yeah heres the review again simple and to the point. Just buy it for a buck you cant say you lost much money. I have a feeling you will buy it again though.

April 12, 2010

This lip balm smells like summer picnics by the sea. It's absolutely DELICIOUS, and goes on super smoothly and moisturizes very very well. It's not overtly waxy and is perfect for giving your lips SPF protection all year long. In the winter, apply this for a reminiscent taste of those warm summer months. The packaging is simple, attractive and very durable. I toss my tube, drop it, throw it at people, step on it, and crush it at the bottom of my purse and it takes every beating without complaint, and re-emerges ready to smooth and protect my lips whenever I need it. I have chronically dry, chapped lips and I use this product before I go to bed to soften my lips overnight, and layer it under my lipstick to give my lips sun protection. For a clear, pleasantly scented, moisturizing and protecting lip balm, you can't go wrong with Blistex lemonade raspberry flavor. Five stars, with relish!

February 26, 2010

I'd never seen this Blistex product until recently at the grocery store. Two things caught my attention - the price (it was only $1.49) and the scent (raspberry lemonade). I'm more than impressed with this product. It's a nice light lip balm and the scent is amazing. It's very fruity and others can slightly smell it (as I've been told). It hydrates my lips well and comes with SPF 15. All and all, for $1.49 you can't go wrong. Highly recommended!

June 08, 2009

Blistex is usually waxy and does not normally get the job done. But this bright tube caught my eye with Raspberry Lemonade with spf I figured why not try it. I like it. I LOVE THE SMELL. It makes my lips nice and soft and smell great. It glides on very smooth.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products