Blistex Revive & Restore
Amazing

Blistex Revive & Restore Reviews

Ranked #606 out of 783 in Lip Balm

August 09, 2014

I think this is a cool lip balm. I like how the two fit together. They have a good flavour and it is one of my favourites. I wish it would come in a stick as it would be less messy.

February 04, 2013

This product is alright in my books. Just alright.. It worked fine, and did the job it was supposed to do. I just don't see much of a difference between this product, and the regular old Blistex products.

February 04, 2013

This lip care duo comes in interlocking jars and are colour coded. The blue is night and the white is for the day. The daytime formula carries an SPF of 15 while the nighttime formula has extra nutrients and vitamins. Revive (day) smells of minty and fresh while Restore (night) has a honeyed heavenly smell. The smell was my favourite part of the product. I liked the light texture as well, but it just didn't do the job for me. I usually have other blistex sku's beside my bed (medex) and in my purse (spf) ... but those older, heavier formulas work better for me. I found my lips dry and flaking while using this duo. Sorry chicks, it's just not curling my toes

Updated On: February 04, 2013

This is no more than 3-stars. The star system skews it up - based on the reasonable price

jayvelyn926 added a new review for