Good

Blistex Ultra-Rich Hydration Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 819 in Lip Balm

February 27, 2016

I really love how this makes my lips feel. It is provides great moisture and contains SPF15. It is easy to bring with me anywhere. And it has a amazing flavor and is two toned moisturizer

January 12, 2016

This is the best lip chap to use in cold Alberta winters! My lips are always cracked and dry! This product changed that this winter without having to use it every 10 minutes to feel hydrated!

May 31, 2015

I was selected by Fashion Magazine to test & review this lip balm & I was so happy to have been able to receive & use it. This is a dual layer lip balm, meaning it has both an inner & an outer layer for hydration & moisturization. It also has an SPF 15 for sunscreen lip protection, and without that taste that usually comes with a sunscreen protection. Actually, it has quite a nice taste to it, and is very hydrating. I have it by my side & use it everyday, without fail, as I just adore it. It is one of the nicest lip balms I have ever tried, to be honest, even over some of the other Blistex balms. And, I believe I saw it at Walmart the other day for about $3.67Cdn or so.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, and yes, I will use it again.

May 05, 2015

This product makes your lips feel so good and hydrates them!

April 21, 2015

Excellent all around lip balm. Goes on smooth and keeps your lips hydrated like it says!! Will buy again!!

March 09, 2015

The best dual layer lip balm for those blistery winter days. Goes on smooth, makes the lips feel moist from the moment you apply. Last long and reapplying is easy.