Blue Buffalo Lamb and Brown Rice Adult dog food
Good

Blue Buffalo Lamb and Brown Rice Adult dog food Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

June 04, 2016

Blue Buffalo is a superb brand of kibble that I have been buying for awhile now, due to fur baby's allergies. I love the fact that it is corn free and made from natural products and not full of fillers. I introduced it into his food a little at a time, as not to upset his tummy. He loves it and the variety of treats it comes in as well.

June 04, 2016

I have two dogs one is 10 and the other is 9, they have been eating Blue Buffalo for their whole lives. When you feed your dog good food it shows in their longevity. Both my dogs are healthy, happy and still running around like pups and all my thanks for this goes to Blue Buffalo for making such a wonderful healthy dog food that you can trust.

August 30, 2014

Natural and no by-products.

This is the only brand I serve my dog. I lost two dogs due to cancers related to cheap food. Never again!

The brand seems to be a bit pricey but after you check the wholesome ingredients and the needed serving size you will soon realize that this is quite affordable. My dog also produces less waste, meaning that more "good stuff" is being absorbed then passed by.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products