Blue Buffalo Natural Fish and Sweet Potato Adult dog food
Good

Blue Buffalo Natural Fish and Sweet Potato Adult dog food Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

March 17, 2016

My dog Milli loves this food and she's a picky eater. I find that the natural and healthy ingredients makes a difference in her willingness to eat it but I can 't complain because it's a great quality food with no fillers.

February 15, 2016

My dog really liked this food and he is usually a picky eater. This food is great because it is made with real good and not a bunch of byproducts. I feel safe and good giving my dog this food because it is good for him.

February 15, 2016

My dog LOVES this food -and due to the real, wholesome ingredients, so do I! It is priced reasonably considering this is real food - not byproduct. I feel good feeding my dog this and will continue to buy it. She is a purebred and her breed has many issues related to food. Because I have always fed her high quality Blue Buffalo - she has NO food allergies or intolerances! Can't recommend this stuff enough.

August 30, 2014

Natural and no by-products.

This is the only food I serve my dog. I lost two dogs due to cancers related to cheap food. Never again!

The brand seems to be a bit pricey but after you check the wholesome ingredients and the needed serving size you will soon realize that this is quite affordable. My dog also produces less waste, meaning that more "good stuff" is being absorbed then passed by.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends