Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat Litter

Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 14 in Cat Litter

1.5/5

March 21, 2016

I love buying blue buffalo cat food, my cats all tolorate sensitive stomach blue Buffalo so I thought I'd give the litter a try and it sucked honestly the clumps of pee would break apart so easy and always stuck on the scoop, and it doesn't keep the smell down.. It costs me over 20$ CAD don't waste your cash

February 21, 2016

Hi, I discovered Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh cat litter about a year ago when I was searching for a safer/ healthier cat litter to use. I came across this cat litter and did a bit of research before i went out and bought it. I was finding clay litter would make my nose stuffy after i cleaned the litter box out and the dust would fill the air. After using the blue buffalo walnut litter i found i wasn't getting a stuffy nose the litter box smelt nice even after a few uses and there was very little dust in the air. I also found i spent less on litter over time as the walnut clumped really well and didn't leave little access pieces that the scoop couldn't pick up so it wasn't wasted the same. Great litter and i recommend it to everyone to see the difference!!!!

1.5/5

January 20, 2016

This litter does not clump like it states. It falls apart when you try to scoop it, therefore most of it stays in the box. The cats track it all around the box, and it's messy. Bottom line I don't recommend it. It is a low quality litter. You would do better buying a $5 box from Walmart.

July 29, 2014

It's a walnut-based cat litter which is a clumping brown formula. Choice of Single cat or Multiple cat versions. It's clay-free. Chemical-free which helps because it doesn't give off that noxious cat litter smell which I hate. Also, corn and grain free. Neutralizes any cat smell. I've tried the cat crystals before and this is better. It's a good quality product that I recommend to any cat owner. Worth it!