Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 83 in Non-Dairy

March 21, 2017

This is my go to staple for baking and dairy alternatives. It has a great texture and doesnt taste too much like almonds. Dairy is so gross and we are so happy that we found an alternative we all love

March 14, 2017

I'm slowly trying to get off dairy and came across the vanilla flavored almond milk and it's super delicious. Definitely a healthier choice for my family.

January 07, 2017

I love almond milk. This one is a little on the thin side, which does not at all mean its a bad thing. It's smooth, low in calories, and has a pleasant nutty richness. I use this all the time when baking and making smoothies!

January 06, 2017

I have tried many other brands of almond milk and Blue foaming is by far the best. It is creamy and full of flavour. I use it to add to smoothies and replace cow milk to cut back on calories. I have tried it with cereal and it is amazing as well. It can be pricey but it Is always on sale somewhere.

November 08, 2016

This is a great alternative to using milk. Not only do I use it in my cereal, I also use it in my baking. I use Almond Breeze daily and will continue to use this quality product.

October 20, 2016

Although I don't drink non-dairy milk, I do use it in baking and cooking. This is my favourite dairy-free alternative. This unsweetened Almond Breeze doesn't impart extra sweetness to your baking or cooking nor an almond flavour. Its very neutral flavoured which is great. Its a thin consistency so it will not create the same creaminess milk does, but still works. This is also usually the cheapest non-dairy milk alternative at my grocery store.

September 11, 2016

I am dairy intolerant, so I typically have almond milk as my substitute.

While I don't find that this is the most flavourful almond milk, there's nothing wrong with the taste. It's unsweetened so there's no added sugar, and it's very smooth. I typically use it in my cereal, so it can soak up a bit more flavour from the fruit in there.

These last a long time when unopened. When opened, it says they're best consumed within a week, but I find they do last longer than that without going bad. I haven't noticed any funny odour or taste after the seven day mark.

We buy these in large boxes from Costco for the best value. You get quite a few containers in one box, so they last us for awhile before having to buy a new one.

June 28, 2016

I don't have any dairy allergies but I can't drink just regular milk so I tried Almond milk and I like it so much better. I have tried it with cereal, cooking etc. and I have now substituted it. I always find it is cheaper then regular milk as there always seems to be sales on it.

February 25, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette boisson aux amandes nature. J'en ajoute à mes céréales, à mes fruits avec du yogourt, ou bien telle quelle. Elle est délicieuse, son goût d'amandes est doux et elle se fait aussi en version chocolat. Une des meilleures qui existent.

February 25, 2016

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond milk is my favorite brand for dairy alternatives. This particular unsweetened almond milk is wonderful. I do not drink unsweetened on its own. But instead I use it for smoothies or cooking. It works wonderfully.