• Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk
  • Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

September 11, 2016

I am dairy intolerant, so I typically have almond milk as my substitute.

While I don't find that this is the most flavourful almond milk, there's nothing wrong with the taste. It's unsweetened so there's no added sugar, and it's very smooth. I typically use it in my cereal, so it can soak up a bit more flavour from the fruit in there.

These last a long time when unopened. When opened, it says they're best consumed within a week, but I find they do last longer than that without going bad. I haven't noticed any funny odour or taste after the seven day mark.

We buy these in large boxes from Costco for the best value. You get quite a few containers in one box, so they last us for awhile before having to buy a new one.

June 28, 2016

I don't have any dairy allergies but I can't drink just regular milk so I tried Almond milk and I like it so much better. I have tried it with cereal, cooking etc. and I have now substituted it. I always find it is cheaper then regular milk as there always seems to be sales on it.

February 25, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette boisson aux amandes nature. J'en ajoute à mes céréales, à mes fruits avec du yogourt, ou bien telle quelle. Elle est délicieuse, son goût d'amandes est doux et elle se fait aussi en version chocolat. Une des meilleures qui existent.

February 25, 2016

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond milk is my favorite brand for dairy alternatives. This particular unsweetened almond milk is wonderful. I do not drink unsweetened on its own. But instead I use it for smoothies or cooking. It works wonderfully.

February 25, 2016

I think this is the best almond milk on the market. It has a great rich flavor and isn't watered down. The unsweetened version is low calorie and low sugar. It doesn't taste syrupy or sweet like other almond milks. It's great as a dairy substitute and I even use it in vegan baking.

February 08, 2016

Such a good replacement for those of us who can't drink milk. The taste is great, it's unctuous and rich. Over the last year the price has increased dramatically but it hasn't stoped me from buying it.
Try heating a glass and add a teaspoon of instant coffee... ummmmm delicious !

January 22, 2016

Although this brand of almondmilk tastes bland, but it is nuttier and thick, so I like it as a non-dairy milk for drinking, or use for cereals. I presume it can be used in baking needs in replacing dairy milk. But I have not done it due to higher cost.

January 14, 2016

I usually use skim milk for everything. But I can't quite handle that much milk when I have a smoothie. So I usually buy the unsweetened version for this purpose. I like this version better, it doesn't interfere with the flavours of my smoothies or add extra sugar. I do like having this around, it's convenient and if I forget to buy milk I can use this instead. I usually buy it on sale, otherwise I do find it a little pricey.

September 24, 2015

Great taste perfect for smoothie or home made icecream! Perfect lactose free substitute

July 15, 2015

I tried the unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Breeze about 6 months ago now, and now am a regular user of the product. This is a great milk alternative for coffee, ceareal, or even smoothies.

There isn't much nutritional value in the beverage, but it still does the trick and meets my needs.

I would recommend this product for mothers who are nursing and have to cut out milk from their diets. It is also a great coffee additive compared to creamers.

I would recommend this product.