Blue Diamond Almond Coconut Breeze

Blue Diamond Almond Coconut Breeze Reviews

Ranked #2023 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 27, 2016

This almond milk is the best on the market. I used to use Silk, but found that it was just too thick and I wasn't able to use it in recipes as it did leave a lingering taste.

With Blue Diamond, I use it in cereals, baking and cooking and its got just the right consistency and almond taste that you can even enjoy it in a tall glass with ice.

July 15, 2015

Smooth and not real sweet . Great to make smoothies or on granola type cereals

April 08, 2015

I love pretty much every Blue Diamond milk and this is no exception. I haven't tried drinking it straight, because I never crave a glass of milk, but I use it in my coffee, tea, and in baking. I also look for the unsweetened kind without any added sugar. What a great option for those of us who are lactose intolerant!

March 13, 2015

So delicious! I use this in coffee, tea, smoothies....everything! Low calorie and so delicious!

September 29, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I usually love coconut flavoured products and this one certainly didn't disappoint. Since I don't drink milk very often, I was looking for a beverage with added calcium and saw that this has 45% of the recommended daily amount. When I poured it into my cereal, I noticed that it was a bit thinner than milk (tip: make sure you shake it well). It has a pleasant scent and tastes very nice. I would recommend adding it to cereal or drinking it straight; however, since it is sweeter and more heavily flavoured than cow's milk, it might not work everywhere. You probably wouldn't want to add this to pasta sauce or other acidic or savoury tastes.

If you are one of the many people who have a difficult time digesting cow's milk, or if you are simply looking for a new and exciting taste to add to your cereal or hot beverages, this product might be exactly what you are looking for. I got it on sale at 2 for $4 and will stock up if I see the same price again.