• Blulu Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Drool Bib with Snaps, 4 Pack

Blulu Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Drool Bib with Snaps, 4 Pack Reviews

1 review
Ranked #118 out of 400 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 29, 2016

This 4 pack of baby bandanna bibs was pretty much everything I had hoped for. The designs on the four bibs are very unisex and could suit a baby boy or baby girl, and the adjustable snaps allow it to fit a baby as young as three months, and to keep growing as the baby grows.

The bibs are machine-washable, which any parent will tell you is an absolute must-have feature. I cannot emphasize how much I appreciate this, and how useful it is to just take the bib and throw it in the wash after a messy meal.

The bandanna design is a good and bad thing, but overall I do prefer it. It's good because it's very cute, much more so than the traditional bib design you might see elsewhere. As a result, however, they can also be a little smaller than you are used to. I'm happy to sacrifice that little space if it means they look adorable though. And look at them, they are super cute ^^;

The baby seemed very comfortable when wearing these and the cloth was very soft and didn't irritate. When I washed them, they came out clean and didn't stain, which was my only other concern. They also feel quite durable, so I wouldn't need to worry about them falling to pieces after a few washes.

Pros:

Cute designs
    Easy to adjust
    Fits babies at various ages
    Keeps baby clean during meals
    Machine washable
    Unisex designs

Cons:

Bit smaller than some other bib designs

----------------------------------
    Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.opinions.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein