Blundstone Boots/Shoes
Good

Blundstone Boots/Shoes Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 99 in Boots

April 22, 2016

definitely some of my favourite shoes to wear, find them comfortable to go to work in, great for walking to work, i can also pair them with majority of my outfits and not look totally ridiculous

January 06, 2015

Best boots ever. i can go from shopping straight out to the horse farm for a ride. They last forever, comfortable and easy to clean.

January 06, 2015

I love these boots. I am on my 2ns pair. My 1st pair lasted me 10 yrs!!!!!. I wore them until there were holes in the bottoms. THey are great durable I love the way they look one men and woman and kids!

November 20, 2014

I have bought two pairs in the past in brown and black. They are from Australia and have no laces. They are really comfortable boots. I try not to wear them in the summer since they look really chunky(and a bit dorky). They have lasted a few years with winter and fall seasons. They cost $200 yet they are worth it. I am going to need to buy another pair soon since I wear down the heels and the leather is pretty scuffed up. Worth it!

September 13, 2014

BLUNDSTONE Unisex CHISEL TOE brown, light weight slip-on boots that feel like a slipper. A casual, dressy shoe that you pull on. Talk about comfortable. Three other people had bought a pair for them selves that were comfortable. These boots have a chisel toe for those with a wider foot. It is an all season leather that seem to be water resistant so far. It has an all season pull on book. The dress boot with a chisel toe has been redesigned to include all leather, water resistant elastic, new pull loops, SPS system, full length comfort footbed, and a molded, reinforced heel. They are unisex for mens/women's /children's are I available at Kunik's store. The cost is $99 for for a child's pair. $199.99 for an adult pair.
I highly recommend the boots as they are supper comfortable.

having to remember.