BOB Sport Utility Stroller D'lux

BOB Sport Utility Stroller D'lux Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 225 in Strollers - Joggers

BOB strollers feature adjustable shock absorbers and easy to use folding system. Extremely compact, it has a padded reclining seat back for sleepy children plus a large canopy for sun protection and shelter. Large storage compartment and "low boy" cargo basket, stain resistant treatment on seat fabric for easy cleanup. Weight Capacity: 70 pounds (32.0 kg).

April 20, 2012

I really wanted a jogging stroller to help get in shape after our baby was born...i think like every mom....and my husband surprised me with this one. I loved it at first for running on the gravel trails behind out apartment however I soon realized that's all i would be able to really use it for. It didn't fit in the trunk of our mazda and obviously with out the swivel front tire I found it difficult to manuver.
So if your getting that stroller purely for running/jogging then this is great but if you want to use it for other activites such as mall shopping, then this is not the strollerfor you.

December 21, 2010

This was one of the saving graces after I had my baby. It is light and was easy for me to lift post partum/c-section. It goes everywhere and my baby has really grown with it. Love it-definate must have, even though it is the cost of a small used car, it's worth every cent. Don't buy an imitation, this is worth it!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted